Saturday, January 09, 2010

Hello Manchester!

I'm back. Yoo hoo. Journey was completely uneventful. Train even arrived early into Manchester where I was met by the delectable DDD who carried my bags for me. She's also cooking for me and the gang tonight. Fabbo.

Arrived home to 2 nice surprises. The first was a gift from Fig (he is just so nice and knows me so well, thank you honey) and the other was a phonecall from Orange to say there was no problem with my credit and of course I can have a phone. Duh. So why not just sell me one in the first place? Bloody madness.

Anyway, tomorrow will be busy - to Boots NHS walk-in for a dressing change, thence to Heals with DDD to look at some furniture she's spotted in the sale, to Orange for a fancy schmancy new phone and no doubt to a bar to celebrate all the above. I can barely wait!. That's all. J x

P.S. Bloody cold up here though. Roll on summer (its already getting lighter every night)...

No comments: