Saturday, March 16, 2013

What's the buzz....

.... tell me what's a happening.  Honestly, I wish I knew.  The past is like a foreign country to me.  My memory is so fucked that I can barely remember my name.  I'm not blaming the cancer for this (for once) as I think it's just that senility has set in early for me. I know its a real trial for my friends (whoever they might be). Rest assured that you all are still important to me.  It's that I just can't remember why.  Or indeed who you are.

So want can I remember?  I can remember coming third in the quiz at the Ape & Apple. I can remember going clubbing with Ben and Nic after the quiz (at an Hawaiian cocktail bar).  And I can remember enjoying it. I can remember defending PMR to a bunch of trainees.  I can remember getting into an argument about the holocaust with one particular trainee (yes, trainees can be Nazis). And that's about it.

Subsequently I can remember having an MRI scan at Wythenshawe hospital.  But that was uneventful apart from the fact that the radiographers (I don't think they're actually called that but I don't know the technical term is for a person who operates an MRI scanner) were twats. I can remember going for a curry with DD and Ev and Cyril at that new place on Deansgate (Imli?) and enjoying the food and the company.

I can remember going to the Glam exhibition at Tate Liverpool with Ronda. I didn't particularly enjoy the exhibition but I enjoyed Ronda and I bought a present for the lovely Fig.

Oh, and I also remember getting a Premium Bond win.  £25. Can't be bad... That's all for now.  J x

1 comment:

fig said...

Surely that's more remembered than forgotten?

I blame the alcohol.

Ps. Looking forward to my gift!

thankyou x x x