Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Morning All

Brrrr. Bit parky yesterday. And I chose to visit a garden - albeit a winter garden - at Dunham Massey in the company of the redoubtable Madame La T. It was bloody freezing and bloody expensive and the soup was rubbish. Not something I'd recommend. Except of course I'd always recommend spending time with Mrs T as she is like a sunny day and a warm hug all wrapped up in a bundle of loveliness.

Then to the Rain Bar for drinks and more interview trial runs. That was dead quiet and cold too.

Mother is doing not too badly at the moment as she's over the side effects of her first chemo cycle but has developed a cold. Father too has a cold which, as ever, has gone to his chest so he is on antibiotics at the moment. I wish them both the best for a speedy recovery.

Of course today I'll be ending homophobia in football (at about 1130) so I'll let you know how that goes later. That's all for now. J x

P.S. Good luck to Gill for her results today. J xxxxxxx

No comments: