Saturday, March 23, 2013

It's a Cold

Had an OK night last night although I did have one of my (now luckily rare) night sweats. And my temperature is back to normal. But I'm coughing and sneezing today so I think the whole temperature vomiting thing was just the start of a cold. Lets hope so anyway. I'm seeing my consultant on Tuesday for the results of the MRI scan so if anything is still worrying me then I can ask her.

Off to Liverpool this evening to see the Liverpool Philharmonic play Mahler. I trust that it will be a little more intelligible than what we saw them do last time (no, can't remember) but I'm fairly sure the composer won't turn up this time. :-)

Hopefully the wind won't blow the train off the tracks although it did manage to blow one of the trees on my terrace over last night. No one was hurt. But I've got to go out there and put it back up soon.

Out for a(nother) curry tomorrow but otherwise taking things easy ahead of my Warrington leaving do followed by London & Paris & Manchester leaving do. Phew. That's all for now.  J x

No comments: