Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Good News

Gill passed her resit. Hurrah. Masterchef is back on TV. Double hurrah. Hoping for more good news too from today's interviews although I shouldn't think we'll hear today.

Less good news is the fact that I was unable to completely end homophobia in football yesterday. It may take me a little longer... However, I've floated the idea with the LGF and they're going to have a think about my suggestions and get back to me. I'll let you know how that goes.

Lunch is on the menu for today but other than that its paperwork and cleaning kitchen cupboards (no, I haven't finished them yet).  That's all for now. J x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just stand up at the next City match, "I'm here, I'm Queer, Get used to it"

Will do the job

Jonathan said...

I could do that (should I ever be invited to another City match) but I'm not sure I'm brave enough. And I'm not sure that doing it would actually end homophobia in football. But thank you for your suggestion. It's always good to get ideas from the front line... :-)