Sunday, December 20, 2009

True to my Word...

...I am now blogging from Swansea. Journey was good all things considered. Very tiring though and painful by the end. Tramadol appears to work well although it does give one very vivid dreams (I was running an Italian restaurant in Spain last night). Now have to weigh up my pain thresholds against the street value of the tramadol (brand name Zydol - anyone know what this is worth in the clubs these days?).

Anyway, next few days are going to be spent in a drug-induced stupor doing very little whilst I let myself heal. Rest assured I'll let you know if anything (as opposed to anything exciting) happens.

Incidentally, weighed myself this morning and I appear to have lost about 6lbs. Not nearly enough for all this trauma... That's all. J x

2 comments:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

Oh please can I be one of your customers at the restaurant? Anything to get away from this bloody snow! And I do enjoy a good italian...

Do these drugs help you to lose weight? Send me a shipment, please,by your fastest courier.

Get better soon and have a good Christmas, hon.
Nanny x

Unknown said...

Tsk I have just thrown Lucy's tramadol away!!! Glad that you are getting some respite from the pain. I will try and get hold of you in the next few days. Hoping to set out on our travels tomorrow but our slight dusting has increased to more industrial type of dusting plus ice on the top ....just need a cherry now. (No I am not on tramadol) So travel could be delayed. All the best to everyone out there in blogland.

The T's xxx