Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And Lo, it came from the East

Well, the North East actually. A mysterious parcel bedecked with all manner of precious metals and precious stones. Well, actually, its in one of those boxes you can buy over the counter at the Post Office. And there's no precious metals or stones (or are there?). I have yet to open this mysterious box signed only as "From The Ts". Which I suppose is slightly less mysterious than having it signed from the ETs...

Anyway not opened it yet as I'm guessing its some sort of winterval gift (how can my spellcheck not know that word? Is there not some "diverse language" button I can click somewhere?). Should it not be such a gift then perhaps someone out there in blog land can advise me what I should do. Should I open the box? Is there anyone out there..... (fades on suitably Twilight Zone music). J x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on honey you're not Pandora ..open the box it will be fine.

Glad you're surviving bebs

Unknown said...

Tis only a small smile raiser (we hope), dont get toooooooooo excited!!
The T's

fig said...

Open it! Open it!