Thursday, August 03, 2006

What A Busy Day

Had to go to the GP this morning to get prescription for drugs to take home to Swansea next week. When I got to the chemist I discovered he'd only prescribed me 3 days of anti-sickness drugs which is, of course, not enough so I have to go back again tomorrow. Met DD for lunch at Love Saves The Day. She had a roll and coffee and I had a sniff. The aromas were wonderful. Can't wait until I'm eating again. I bet all that weight is going to go straight back on.

Then called round to Gill's this evening to see her new garden (fantastic) and her new carpets (living room is huge). Ended up helping put together her new garden table (which is only fair as she helped me put mine together). Its dead swanky with a black glass top.

Phew. Knackered (even though I also slept for 3 hours this afternoon).

Also spent today (and yesterday) mourning the loss of Mrs T who will be departing HMRC shores for pastures new at the end of September. Boo hoo. What will I do without her? Who will have lunch with me now? She promises to stay in touch but you know what its like: out of sight..... J x

No comments: