Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Another Quiet Day

Gordon & Lizzie came to see me yesterday with their tales of far flung adventures in 15 different countries (if you count Hong Kong) over the last 6 months. And it sounds as though Lizzie may have been doing more flinging than Gordon (which, if you know them, is a turn up for the books!).

Mrs T coming to see me tonight and she has been doing some travelling in far distant counties too. I look forward to hearing all her news as well.

Big day tomorrow - my boss, the inestimable Mr D, retires. What is to become of us? It'll be a sad day for many people I know that. I just hope he's doing the right thing.... I'd like to (publicly) thank him for all he's done for me over the past 4 years and to wish him all the best for the future. He better stay in touch though since I can no longer get through a week without an anecdote or 6! J x

No comments: