Thursday, August 17, 2006

Anxiety 2, Depression 3

Not quite "Dance 10, looks 3" but it does have a certain ring to it (a little Chorus Line quote there especially for Figgles who loves it so. In fact he loves it so much he'll be over the moon to hear that a new Broadway production is opening in October). The score at the head of this post however refers to my actual levels of anxiety and depression as measured by Sister Donna at my ICU follow up appointment this morning. Considering that the relevant scores were 12 and 15 3 weeks after I left ICU I'm sure you'll all agree that there's been a vast improvement. We like Sister Donna because she's also promised to refer me to the ICU physios for whom the waiting time is measured in weeks rather than months (if you're reading this Caroline, how's that coming? The ICU physios are in addition to, rather than instead of, any other physiotherapy referrals).

For those among us who remember Peter Frost, I hear that he has been lured away by those people with suitcases full of money at Ernst & Young. I pass no judgements here (although I had plenty to say by text message, rest assured).

And finally, Karen - have you got that address for me yet? J x

1 comment:

fig said...

'Tits and Arse' indeed.

Or is it 'ass'?

Glad that your Anxiety / Depression index is so low. I bet it's lower that the levels experienced by Michael Douglas after he'd completed shooting 'A Bore Us Line' ... As he asked himself 'I wonder what this'll do for my career'?

Be warned. If your levels get any higher you may have to marry a young Welsh starlet with a tenous grip on reality ... how do you feel about Glyn from Big Brother?

NB. I am growing a beard ... just for shits n' giggles ya know. Can we post pix on this site? I look like one of those iron filings face games.

Actually I haven't seen YOU since before the Op ... any pix you can send me? I don't want to mince past you at the theatre in October ... Pony Coat or nay ... Hah! 'nay'! I'm so funny.