Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Back Where The Whippets Roam Free

Yes, I survived the arduous journey North and am now safely ensconced in the apartment. May I take this opportunity to thank the Aged Ps for their hospitality and generally for looking after me and cossetting me.

Some plants appear dead whilst others, I think, are just resting. I'll let you know of any miraculous recoveries in the next few days. Not much to report as have only just got back but I am informed by my buddy Figster that we'll be going to see Wicked in October. V excited. Also v excited about seeing Evita in September and whatever it was I asked Denise to get tickets for that we're going to see on my birthday.

Manchester Pride is fast approaching and have decided that I will go along to see the parade but won't actually be attending the enclosure since unable to consume vast amounts of alcohol (which is pretty much the point of attending the enclosure).

Will post tomorrow following my hospital appointment (but don't get too excited as its just an Intensive Care follow-up appointment). J x

No comments: