Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Random Posts

So the funeral has happened.  It was a very difficult day for both me and my Dad and, indeed, for anyone who knew my Mum.  But everything went without a hitch for which we're both grateful.  

It was great to see people who had travelled a long way - Londn, Brighton, Manchester & Australia.  Thank you so much.  Coming to support me and my Dad and to say goodbye to my Mum meant so much to me.  I will love you forever for it. I'm sure I don't say it often enough but I love you guys.  And I really appreciate all you do for me.

I would also like to thank those who were, for various reasons, unable to travel but nevertheless sent messages of support (this means you Scotland - plus various others).  Again, it really helped me and my Dad get through the day.  Thank you.

J x

No comments: