Sunday, December 22, 2013

Countdown To Christmas

Lovely evening yesterday with the birthday girl (Lesley), Sara and Gill. Joined later in the evening by the redoubtable Mrs T.  Attempt at Skyping Australia with all of us there failed as DDD (Denise Drury Downunder) had used up all her free wifi time for that day googling the latest plot twists on Coronation Street.

Mrs T remained here when the others left.  I'm pleased to announce that I managed to sleep for 7 hours overnight. Hopefully this was down to the new drug regime rather than the tequila I consumed the night before as an accompaniment to my veggie chilli. I was rather disappointed with the chilli I have to say although the others said they liked it.  Indeed both Lesley and Sara took doggy bags home with them.

This morning it was a quick whizz around the Xmas markets before Mrs T left me to fall asleep on the sofa (it's the drugs, honestly). It is actually the drugs so I'm going to have to be quite careful about what I take and when, when I'm thinking of driving.

This evening it's the cinema (The Hobbit - 2D naturally) followed by tea at Dimitris accompanied by the svelte gorgeousness herself, Michele. I'll let you know what I thought of the film tomorrow (assuming I don't fall asleep). J x

No comments: