Saturday, November 30, 2013

Funeral Details

So barely had time to sit down since mum died - loads of visits and phone calls and arrangements to make.  This is good in some ways as it hasn't allowed me or my Dad time to get depressed but it has also been very tiring.  

Mums funeral will be on Monday 09/12/13 at 1330 at Llanelli crematorium (SA14 8BX) followed by a reception at Sketty Hall (SA2 8QF). Family flowers only but donations to Cancer Research via St James Funeral Home (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=st+james+funeral+home+swansea&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari)  

This is all very practical stuff but it's all I'm able to put on the blog at the moment. Indeed I'm not even sure myself what the hell I feel today and I certainly can't begin to put it into words.  I'll need to get stuff down in writing before the 9th though as I want to speak at the service at the crematorium and, maybe, once I've done that I'll be able to put something here about what I'm feeling at and how truly wonderful my Mum was.  Sorry, I need to stop now.  J x

No comments: