Thursday, November 07, 2013

Blogging From My Bed

Speech went really well last night.  Didn't mince my words and told the assembled doctors and nurses what I thought of them and also what they could do to put things right.  Got a few laughs, a round of applause and a personal thank you from the Chief Executibe of the MRI.  Phew. 

Had lunch today in Warrington which was cool and caught up on all the latest goss.  Ronda couldn't make it because she'd driven her car into something and Lisa was just too busy but otherwise everyone turned up.  Had nice food in The Cotton Mill - the one bright spot in Warrington (apart from the HMRC offices of course).  

Back down to Swamsea tomorrow as mother currently still in hospital.  There's a possibility she may come out tomorrow so fingers crossed.  I'll blog from Swansea and let you know.  That's all. J x

1 comment:

jw said...

Hunny I'm still reading you :o). Fingers crossed for Mummy Lewis's exit from hospital, hope your weekend goes well. Are you still twittering? I've looked for you but can't find you, unless you're under an alias? xxx