Sunday, May 12, 2013

Home Again

What happened to the weather?  This morning it was brilliant wall to wall sunshine with 26° promised and this afternoon it's 10° and raining?  All I did was change countries...

Faro airport was its usual nightmare of queues to check in, queues for security etc but otherwise the flight home was uneventful.  DD met me at the airport and had bought me milk and a paper (life's essentials) bless her - she thinks of everything.  Fell asleep on the sofa this afternoon (I've missed my sofa!) and am out with DD, Ev and Manchester Mum & Dad for a lasagne this evening.  What a fabulous way to start my time back in Britain.  It's Maggie's birthday today (no idea, but less than my Mum I'm guessing) so happy birthday to her. That's all for now. My wet and cold life starts anew tomorrow... J x

No comments: