Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Clinic

So I was back at Wythenshawe this afternoon for clinic with Dr Y.  She kept me waiting for an hour though - she's such a tease.  Anyway, no radiologist's report yet but the scan looks good to her.  Indeed she thinks there has been some improvement between the scan I had in January and the recent scan.  She thinks this may be down to some residual chemotherapy effects.  This is good news and means I don't need any further treatment for the next 3 months.  However, she was at pains to stress that she can't give a definitive opinion until she has the radiologist's report. She will phone me when it's in.

She's also going to speak to a colleague at The Christie to see if I can have the benign growth on my top lip removed.  That will please me (and my mother) as its really annoying me.

Also took the opportunity to pop up and see Leslie on the ward and drop off some muffins and chocolate doughnuts.  She has yet another new hairstyle and her first reaction was that I'd put on a lot of weight- she's not wrong (but she is really fab).... Dr Y has said I can join a gym again if I want. Will have to think about that given that I never went before. But I do have more free time now but I wonder whether its worth it.  Probably better spending the money on some free weights but where to store them?

Anyway, that's all for now.  J x

2 comments:

fig said...

keep an eye out for the postman ...

Jonathan said...

Ooooooooooh, excitement!