Thursday, June 06, 2013

You've read about them on the blog...

.... now meet them in the flesh.  Both Debbie and (young) Sean, my principal carers from my first bout of cancer from Christie, are coming to the party. Although given that the original cancer was 10 years ago I'm not sure we should be referring to Sean as "young" any more... :-) Will be great to catch up with them.

Have spent today getting over my hangover (young Toby's do extended into the evening but was good to catch up with some of my old colleagues) and gardening.  Also had a really good chat with Linda from Macmillan about taking forward User Involvement. 

Marios coming round tomorrow to discuss bar matters so will be spending tomorrow morning tidying the living room and losing weight.

Mum having a bit of a tough old time at the moment on the chemotherapy so please all think nice thoughts for her and I'm sure that will help.  Just look what you all did for me... At least theres only one more to go and she should be slap bang in the middle of her good week for the party.  Not only is my mother coming and my Manchester Mum but my godmother will be here too! Three mothers in the same room.  There may be trouble (or at least lots of nagging) ahead.... :-) That's all.  J x


No comments: