Saturday, June 15, 2013

I'm Eating My Freezer

I need to clear my freezer in order to accommodate all the ice needed for the cocktails so I have to eat everything in there.  It's not going to help my diet at all...

I also need to clear the fridges to accommodate the canapės which, I have to say, sound fabulous.  I saw the final list today and Michele is just going to blow your boots off with the selection.  Note: you may not want to wear boots.

 I started my party shopping today too.  I have acquired a box of sugar cubes and two jars of maraschino cherries as well as two unfeasibly large bottles of vodka.  So I'll be OK even if no-one else is... :-)

Current stats are 48 acceptances and 26 what do you mean the free booze runs out at 2100? No thanks thens...

Interesting party facts: 21/06 is the longest day and there will be 17 hours, 2 minutes and 14 seconds between sunrise and sunset.

In other news, Denise has gone to her nephew's wedding.  The best man's speech was, apparently, very emotional and they still haven't played Come on Eileen yet.  That's all.  J x


No comments: