Thursday, June 13, 2013

Back Now

Had a lovely time away.  Newcastle is quite a cool city (apart from the lack of decent shops).  Had cocktails in the Malmaison and lunch at The Baltic with Mrs T then it was off to Coldstream.  It's a gorgeous place on the banks of the Tweed and the weather was beautiful so we did a lovely walk through the town and the surrounding countryside. We also had a scrummy lasagne prepared by Mrs T's own fair hand.

Also had lunch at a lovely garden centre just outside Kelso.  Journey home was uneventful but I was clearly tired as I slept until 0830 this morning.  Then it was off to Warrington for lunch with Toby. From here on in though its strictly party business only (but with a little bit of Macmillan and helpline work thrown in)...

And on the subject of the party, the current tally is 41 acceptances and 20 if you don't stop bothering me I'm calling the police's... But there are still 32 people I have yet to hear from. Can you pull your fingers out please so that I can make appropriate arrangements?  Don't make me get in touch with you individually which I will start doing next week if I haven't heard anything.  Thank you.

That's all.  J x

No comments: