Monday, June 03, 2013

Today is...

... my official be nice to attractive looking homeless people day. So I've bought a copy of the Big Issue from an attractive looking homeless person. Even though its got David Bowie on the cover and I can't bear him.  However, my friend Fig, the published author, likes him so I may save it for when he comes up.

The attractive looking homeless person also looked like an illegal immigrant (I've already objectified him so a little judging by appearances isn't going to do any harm) so I've probably pissed of Theresa May into the bargain.  Another productive day begins....

I productively drank lots and lots of vodka yesterday on the roof terrace at The Great John Street hotel with DD, Lesley and Michele, the caterer. There is a photo but, as you know, Bill & Jane still haven't shown me how to attach photos using the iPad.

Also had a lovely meal at The Olive Press (sadly this was quite early on in the day and so didn't serve to soak up any of the vodka with the result that I'm terribly hung over today), watched the Manchester Day Parade whilst drinking two Campari and sodas (because I could), and had a martini in the Hilton before making our way to the aforementioned roof terrace.

****I actually managed to get a photo to appear here but then bloody stupid blogger won't allow me to publish it to the site.  This is so frustrating.  Ignore comments below :-( ***

Oh look!  A photo. Fan-effing-tastic. I'm exhausted now and off to sunbathe and daydream of exotic barmen in soaking wet shirts....  J x

No comments: