Saturday, June 22, 2013

Thank You

The party exceeded my wildest expectations.  I had an absolutely fabulous time. And unlike the 49 party I can remember most of it!  May blog later as the whole night slowly seeps into my consciousness but I just wanted to thank a few people straight away - 

Denise, of course, for her help and organisational skills both before, during and after the party. It simply wouldn't have happened nor been such a success without her. I love you loads.

Michele, for the stunning canapés. They were out of this world and the preparation and skill that went into making them was magnificent. Thank you.

My parents and other family members who travelled so far to be here. Thank you, you made the night extra special.

Jim, Donna, Sarah and others who helped serve the canapés. Thank you so much guys.

Mariusz and Gerry, the barmen.  They were brilliant and managed to keep the queues down to a reasonable level.  Both are available for private bookings if wanted.  Give me a bell for details.

Marie for the "tattoo" :-)

Everyone for coming.  It was beyond fabulous and that was thanks to you.  See you next year.  J x

2 comments:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

it was certainly beyond fabulous, darling. Everyone was having such a great time, lovely to meet and chat to so many lovely and interesting people. Michelle's canapés sublime and am looking forward to a group outing to her new eaterie come 20 July. Denise full of fun and organisation and your mum looked on absolutely top form. A triumph, darling!

maggie said...

Can't tell you how sorry I was to miss it. However, Paul told me someone was dancing on my table so there cold have been a fight (the hair-pulling, eye-gouging sort) if I had been there. How very dare she! Mx