Monday, January 07, 2008

So What's The Buzz, Tell Me What's-A-Happening?

So, busy busy as per. Denise took me on a walk for an hour on Sunday. It took 2 hours. But hey, give the girl a map and there's no telling what will happen. We certainly didn't find the Irwell Sculpture Trail but we did find the Lowry where she treated me to a double espresso and a paracetomol. I think my back may be getting worse which is a little depressing. Those bods at Manchester Uni had better hurry up and develop their treatment soon. Maybe I should volunteer to be a guinea pig? Certainly I used to have the figure for one...

Also got taken to Housing Units to look at side tables (I'm not allowed to buy anything in January). And was out round the Village on Friday night with Paul from the Helpline. Got my 3rd shift tomorrow with Trish. Had an e-mail from Sam at the LGF today and it sounds as though we'll go ahead with the LGBT bookgroup - where will I find the time?

Have been reading my cousin's blog of late. She puts me to shame, its all so professional with photos and everything. Admittedly all the photos are of greyhounds but even so. Its about time I got round to trying a few more pics. (And incidentally, if anyone knows how I change that voting thing then please let me know!). Watched Damages last night on BBC1. Looks like a cross between Devil Wears Prada and Lost. Bliss. That's all J x

3 comments:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

Are you allowed to buy anything at all until after your designers have plotted out your new habitat? If it resembles a guinea-pig's play-stack, sack them.

I wonder if Mrs T is still having trouble with her blogging facilities as there has been no comment from her for a long time? She should be having the plaster off pretty soon and commence the physio. Have you heard from her, my dear?

Love
Nanny x

newcastlewench said...

Having been commentless for months, am hoping that now I've cracked this sign-in thing and can start chipping in again. I have soooo many opinions and I'm sure you want to hear them all.....

xxxxxx

Jonathan said...

Well I don't know about anyone else but I'm on the edge of my seat...