Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Night's Alright For Dancing

Off out soon for Jim's birthday. Spent the morning taking Denise to the tip and to Sainsburys. As always, lovely spending time with Ms D. Is threatening to make me walk somewhere tomorrow. Has been a good week this week. Work has gone really well and the refurb looks to be back on course. Plenty of time for it all to go horribly wrong though so fingers are still crossed. Just need to arrange finance and book a holiday and then it can all kick off! Am thinking of spending a fortnight visiting Swansea, Eastbourne, Brighton & Marrakech. That should give the builders enough time to at least do the plumbing if nothing else. Will need to pack up loads of stuff and store it somewhere for the duration. I have a feeling Ms D's flat is going to be a little crowded for a while... Don't think there is any other news for the moment. Although I think I may be putting on some weight. That should please mother. Unless its a tumour growing of course. Lets hope that's not the case though. That's all. J x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well it worked...just lost my spotty id...but so has Lucy. Having had her 10th birthday we have noticed that her face is far less spotty..the grey hairs do not show up on a white dog.

That aside , happy to see that the refurb is literally around the corner.

Not quite a world tour but certainly your world tour is also imminent.

If I am mobile enough and can get my transport sorted I may see you before you embark on your travels.

Lots of love

Mr & Mrs T and the now lesser spotted fiend xxx