Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good News

Had my bi-monthly appointment at Christies this morning. Actually got to see Sean too (first time for ages). No problems, he's happy with how everything seems to be going. Also "had the call" this evening from Ms D. The woman was supposed to have made a "no going out" resolution this New Year but I suppose she's done well to last this long - 17 days! Anyway it was back to Panacea (where they hadn't forgotten us!) Also had a really good session on the helpline last night. Had some really good calls. My session was from 1800 to 2000 and wouldn't you know it but I got a call at 1955 - lasted until 2045. And then I just had to tell him that I was sorry for his distress but John Barrowman was back on the telly in 15 minutes in a new series of Torchwood and could he phone back please? Just joking! Did make it home in time for Torchwood though and wasn't I just glad I did. Some serious man on man action from the start - how can you go wrong? Sci-fi, Cardiff and homosexuality. A match made in heaven! Our thoughts go out to Charlie tonight who is back in hospital and on the high dependency unit for some treatment. And our love goes to his family Penny & Kerry. Thinking of you. That's all. J x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great news from "Young Sean " , do you remember his original title? Another milestone for you honey !
I think Charlie is now on a ward but is having a few probs with controlling his pain. Hope that by now , it is all levelling out for him.


Take care

Mr & Mrs T + Whitey the dog formerly known as a dalmatian xxxx

Jonathan said...

Those pesky grey hairs come to all of us... J x