Saturday, January 19, 2008

Current Stats

These are showing that 95% of visitors to this blog are from the UK, 2% from Spain, 2% from the US and 1% from the Russian Federation. Chile seems to have dropped off the map for the moment as does SE Asia. I don't know what period the stats refer to but I'm guessing that they're fairly recent because I know Hugh and Sarah are is SE Asia and keeping up to date with what is happening at home... Off to a furniture shop in Macclesfield today with DD. 6 people confirmed so far for Book Group on Monday - we're off to Negresco which is a very interesting looking restaurant. It remains to be seen what the food is like (but tomato soup is on the menu so I should be OK). That's all. J x

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hi Jonathan, so pleased to know that Christie's went well - you deserve a bucket of VMs for that good news.

Um, yes, I suppose our blog does feature a lot of greyhounds - guilty as charged on that.

On your poll difficulties, I've been tinkering with settings on my blog and recently set up a new one too to focus on crafting activities (with lots of photos of cards and quilts) - and there is a bit on the editing page that you use to insert the stat counter code. Go to that page and it gives a menu of options such as polls, web link lists etc.. hope that helps? Although I can' talk, as the new blog still shows some weird American time rather than UK, in spite of me ticking all the relevant boxes. Poll, schmoll, eh.