Sunday, June 24, 2007

Thinking Of You Bill (and thinking of you jane)

For those of you who know Jane's husband, Bill -

I spoke to Jane last night and Bill came through the operation well. The cancer had spread a little farther than the doctors had initially thought but they got it all during the operation. The thinking is that he will now have chemotherapy (I told her that if he's offered it he should take it because no matter how shit it makes you feel at the time you get over it and its better than the alternative). The doctors also don't think that he'll need a colostomy which is good news. Yay. J x

2 comments:

littlebabes2 said...

I don't, but I have read most of Jane's comments on your blog. I was shocked to read your blog this evening. All I can say is that I am thinking of Jane, especially her husband and of course their family. If you're anything to go by, then ....... Need I say more!

Ann x

NannyOggandGreebo said...

Jane, so sorry about Bill. I don't know your husband but can imagine the worry and trauma associated with diagnosis and surgery.
All very best wishes for his speedy recovery, and for you and your family.
Nanny x