Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It Just Never Stops

Just back from the Flute with DD. It was fantastic. The Queen of the Night (you'll be glad to hear) hit all her top notes. And what spectacular notes they were. Pamina was the real star though. To The Tempest tomorrow with Nanny and assorted others (not sure who but I'm sure they're all very nice). Jane has already seen it and says its fab. Thursday night off (cleaning for the arrival of La T). And then Friday is Rigoletto. Which I don't know so should be quite interesting.

Oh and almost forgot, attended the scar clinic this afternoon. I had an appointment for 1440 but after an hour and a half of waiting (and given there were still 3 in front of me) I left. Its only a follow up appointment anyway so I'll just write them a letter of complaint. There were about 4 nurses standing round just gossiping the whole time I was there. And then when I enquired how much longer one might have to wait I was given a filthy look and told "we have got 2 doctors on you know". Yes dear, but they're seeing patients together so there's no f***ing point (I didn't actually say this bit - I might just put it in the letter).

Little Babes, it would be fabtastic (that's a typo, I'd meant to type "fantastic" but I think fabtastic sounds so much better that I'm going to leave it as it is)to meet up next time I'm in London or whenever its convenient. Lets synchronise our diaries next time a London trip is in the offing. J x

No comments: