Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just A Quickie

Thank you Linda for the card and the clipping about Caroline. It was a lovely piece. And please do keep me up to date about the "get together" of the old Crawleys. If I can make it I will.

The Tempest last night was superb. A brilliant staging and Pete Postlethwaite was fantastic. A very talented man. Ariel in his tight white pants was not bad either. And don't even get me started on Ferdinand. Just imagine a younger prettier version of Ben Fogle with a superb body and you're half way there...

Anyway, back to the cleaning now, 24 hours until Mrs T arrives and there just aren't enough hours in the day. Thank God today is longer than any other! J x

2 comments:

fig said...

Now look. I don't want you all cultured out by the time I arrive for our Damon Albarn, Monkey Opera and Sondheim weekend. Honestly, I spend years - YEARS I tell you - trying to keep you company in the gutters of Brighton ... five minutes in Manchester and your'e Edith friggin Sitwell. Well it really isn't on, I've been fashioning a particularly slovenly charm for my visit 'oop north' (you should see my hair) and I'm now going to have to re-cultivate all mr airs and graces.

fig said...

... And yes Mr Airs and Graces is very well thankyou.