Monday, February 19, 2007

Caught Myself...

... walking round the flat with one eye closed tonight. Drama queen or what?

Spoke to the lovely lovely Charlotte this afternoon (Caroline's replacement, and yes she's just earned her additional "lovely") and she said I should just turn up at Christies on Thursday and she'll get me in to see someone. Much better than waiting for a referral through the GP I think.

Just out of shower after working out at the gym so feeling all warm and virtuous. J x

1 comment:

newcastlewench said...

With one eye closed you can always see the tip of your nose. I know that from the Archers, when Mike Tucker had an unfortunate threshing accident (threshing accidents are a leitmotif in the Archers, more than you can shake a stick at).
Yes Charlotte has indeed earned her second 'lovely' for helping you bypass the GP delay. Will there be a ceremony to confer the 'lovely' upon her? Should I get another hat? Please?

(Glad sweat and shower are having a positive effect - I read your blog entry with my eyes closed to preserve your modesty in the event of towel slippage).

mwah! xxxxxxxx