Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

R & G Are Dead at the Library Theatre on Monday night. Strange but good. Wouldn't mind seeing it again just to see if I got it all. Gym last night with Denise (supposed to go again tonight but she wimped out). All this whilst holding down a full time job! Day off tomorrow to go and see Young Sean. that'll be nice. Not seen him for ages. Have acquired Moon Tiger (and started reading it) as I intend attending the next book club meet. Not seen most of them since before the op. They'll have no idea who I am... J x

1 comment:

newcastlewench said...

Grrrr the blogger just deleted all my typing and said it couldn't process me. Do I LOOK like a Bird's Eye pea???

Anyway - how did you get on with YS? Did you tell him about your rise in temperature? Did he say what was givin' you feeeeeeevah?