Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm Back!

At last. The man from Sky has been and twiddled my knobs and I'm back. God I've missed the internet.

Anyway, not a huge amount has happened since I was last here. Went to Chatsworth to see the sculptures (very nice - have some photos I'll try and post). Saw The Devil Wears Prada - enjoyed. Have had 2 physiotherapy sessions - on my own, I think I scared all the old biddies away. My back is playong up a bit, don't know why but still on the painkillers. And that's about it.

Sorry to hear about your friend Roger. Its a terrible thing when someone takes their own life, particularly when you don't know the reason and don't know whether there was anything you could have done to help. I'm thinking of you. J x

3 comments:

Darth Vader said...

Hurrah!!!!!! Welcome back chuckle. Glad things ok with you. Nice to have you back. We both missed a good night at Urbis I gather. I made it for a drink beforehand but was gutted had to leave before the "fat chips" - something to aspire to. I wasnt that sure about Prada, think I could have got just as much out of it just by looking at the fashions Anne Hathaway wore. Went to see Marie Antoinette as well but that really didnt do it for me. Lots of lovely pink shoes but that was it,

so does the new sky stuff mean you get all of the cheesey sky channels?? I would KILL to get stuff like Bravo or whatever with non stop Frost, Morse, Murder she Wrote etc .. Is there a theme here??

NannyOggandGreebo said...

Well, thank goodness you're back. See how we all missed you? Good grief, it's like having a daily fix of your favourite soap..

And how are you and the Aged Ps? Everything ok?

Nanny x

newcastlewench said...

And - relax!
**ahhhhhhh**
exhales with relief because Da Man is back.