Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday

Had my last physiotherapy class yesterday. I've really enjoyed the classes and I'm sure they've done me some good in terms of strength and stamina. Have a reassessment in a fortnight so I'll be able to see whether they have or not. Then saw Frances . Only saw her a fortnight ago so yesterday's appointment was really just to check up that I'm managing the semi-solids OK - which I seem to be apart from mashed potato. Not quite sure why I can't manage mash but it somehow seems too "sticky". Anyway, all the other stuff I manage to puree seems to be going down alright although not without effort. Beer seems to be happening a bit easier now as well - I can manage a bottle in under an hour! Whoopee. Will now see Frances again after the New Year.

Had my haircut and have decided to try growing it a bit longer than I have had it in the past. Hopefully this will distract from the lump on my neck...

Off to the theatre tonight with Denise and her posse to see The History Boys. She thinks its the same cast as is in the film but I'm not so sure...

Have decided to take up yoga (as recommended by my physiotherapist) so if anyone knows of any good classes, please let me know. Apparently I need to start with Hatha Yoga which is a nice gentle one rather than Ashtanga which is quite vigorous. Am also considering joining a gym (again) but actually going this time... J x

1 comment:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

Hello honey

How are you doing? You must be inundated with work cos the blog is suffering; still, that's good because it means you are enjoying your return to the working world.

I hear via Scotland that you have many concerts, etc lined up for the New Year and I'd bet my bottom dollar, if I had one, that you have lined up some Christmas shows.

Will you be returning to the Aged Ps for Christmas? How are they, BTW? Will you be available for visits in the run-up to the party season?

How are you, Mr Fig, Newcastlewench and Janeandbill??

Nanny x