Saturday, November 11, 2006

Shopping Is So Much Fun

Went shopping for semi-solids today. Had a full shopping trolley - the first time in over 8 months. Tried a chocolate mousse this afternoon (a bit claggy and had to have a cup of hot tea to wash it all down) and am having mashed potatoes, peas, pureed carrots and brown sauce for Sunday lunch! Also bought one of those hand held blenders so am expecting to have kitchen walls decorated with half pureed carrots tomorrow.

I lied about it being the last ever time I would see Mrs T since I'm going to the cinema with her tonight (Marie Antoinette) so tonight will be the last ever time...

DD is off to the wilds of Richmond (which is in Yorkshire apparently rather than on the Thames). Hope its warmer there than it is here. Bloody freezing. Aged Ps are safely back from Portugal (where it rained all the time) and they're coming up with their friends to stay at the Hilton in December.

Seeing Sean next week which will be nice although I've still heard nothing from the scar clinic. Charlotte (the new Caroline) assures me I've been referred though so its not as if she's falling into Caroline's old ways and simply forgetting me... Also seeing Laura who is muy other physiotherapist (specifically for my back and shoulder). I think she's doing some good and my back may be improving slightly. Managed to sleep for 7 hours the other night without waking up for painkillers which is a first since I left hospital.

That's all for now. TTFN. J x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonathan had mail from Frances today reminded meto read your blogg.I see you are still calling me. How could anyone forget you! Life in OZ is very good lots of sea and sun and no patients to forget.
Seems like you are doing really well which is great. Be nice now about Charlotte I will be reading your diary.
Forget younot