Thursday, November 16, 2006

Medical Visits

To Christies this morning to see Young Sean. He's looking well and chipper. The lovely lovely Debbie was with him too. Who needed anyone else? YS was happy with the way things are looking. Had still not heard from dentist so YS said he'd write to him (was this not done first time round?). The lovely lovely Debbie had held up her end of the bargain though because I have a referral to the scar clinic for the 19 December and she'd even managed to come up with a couple of the very expensive (thank you) plasters for me to try on my arm. I'll let y'all know if they do any good.

To MRI this afternoon to see Laura the physiotherapist (the one for for my back and my shoulder). She's also very happy with the way things have gone and she thinks there is nothing left she can teach me. So I'm to keep on keeping on with the exercises she's given me and good luck and merry christmas. So that was good news too. I'm still at the Friday classes though for another 3 weeks. J x

No comments: