Sunday, September 20, 2009

Scary Mary

So starting to feel a little edgy now. Which is bonkers as I've been through much worse than an endoscopy before. Indeed, I have even been through an endoscopy before. Still... Anyway. Busy day, Aged Ps are once again Manchester residents. They were caught up in a big jam on the M6 so not best pleased when they arrived (and, of course, not over the moon about having to visit their son in hospital for a third time...). They are both looking well though. Madam visited today of course and has taken them out for dinner tonight. Felicinis I believe. Jim called early doors and was full of tales of derring do as ever. And finally through the doors were Bryn & Michelle and I spent a happy time with them (once we'd got past Bryn's grim gall bladder tales) planning why we'll do for Muchelle's birthday - looking like Edinburgh or Newcastle. Of course ward was abuzz with arguments of how much extra time there shoul have been... And now it's just me again. Alone. On a hospital ward. Actually, should that be "an hospital ward"? Not sure. There I am being such a drama queen I'm forgetting my grammar! Anyway, I'll feel happier tomorrow (I'm sure) once I've spoken to a surgeon. That's it for tonight folks. When I know more, you'll know more. Here's hoping for another quiet night... J x

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

A little edginess is good - keeps you on your toes, and ensures you don't get complacent and start accepting anything less than top quality care. I want those nurses to remember your name with a frisson of terror. Hope you are keeping them up to the mark.