Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Welsh Wales

So here I am, safe and sound in Swansea. The journey down was good - no snow or ice. Think I've overdone it a little today though as I feel quite knackered and my temperature has just crept over 37 degrees (for the first time in 3 days). I promise I'll take things easier tomorrow. No plans for anything yet but I'll keep you updated with my full itinerary as soon as I've got one.

Doctor has given me a sick note until 20/03 (which is 6 weeks recuperation - the hospital recommended 6 - 8 weeks but I don't thnk it will take that long). I'll review the situation nearer the time. This period does however cover the long weekend DD and I had planned for Valencia which (hopefully) I'll be fit enough to go on. Will probably cancel Portugal this year though as it will be too soon after starting the new job. And that's all I think. J x

No comments: