Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Surprise

I've had a valentine's card from someone and I don't know who its from! It has to be someone who knows my parent's address and yet doesn't know how to spell my name... (JonathAn).

The card was posted in Guernsey so I'm guessing its been done over the internet (trained investigator you know). And its a perfectly lovely card with pictures of baked cookies in the shape of men's underwear - boxers, Y-fronts, thongs that sort of thing. So thank you mystery person, the card is much appreciated.

Just sat through Swansea v Fulham - 1 all so there's a replay (oh joy) - and have the rugby to look forward to now. Temperature normal (although a little raised last night). Have also had an appointment for a CT scan when I'm back in Manchester so it looks like the doctors decided they wanted me to have one anyway. I see my chicken pox/pneumonia consultant on 22/04. And that's about it except to inform those interested that I have booked to see the opera Dr Atomic at ENO in London when I'm up with the Ageds to see Derek Jacobi in Twelfth Night at the end of February. They're not interested in the opera. Its a UK premiere so I'll let y'all know how I get on. And that really is all. J x

No comments: