Monday, February 23, 2009

Swansea-->London-->Manchester

Went to Cardiff Saturday night to see The Marriage of Figaro at the Millennium Centre. Impressive building, crap opera. Like my cousin, we walked out at the interval. Its a shame because Welsh National Opera are normally very good. And we like Rebecca Evans (who was the best thing in it). But my back was playing up too so we didn't stay.

Its a bit of a bowls-fest this week so I don't expect to see too much of the Ageds. But then we're off to London on Friday. Itinerary (for me) includes an hat exhibition at the V&A, the Picasso exhibition at the National Gallery, Dr Atomic (a new opera at ENO) and Twelfth Night with Derek Jacobi. Quite a full itinerary so I hope my (poor, battered, sickly) body doesn't let me down.

And then back to Manchester on Monday to see all my old chums. Hurrah!

For anyone interested, I walked all the way to the shops and back today. That's all. J x

No comments: