Thursday, February 14, 2008

Panic

Start a fortnight's holiday on Tuesday (who was it arranged a stupid meeting in work on Monday - oh yes, that would have been me. Idiot!). No panicking about all the stuff I need to do for work and all the packing up of stuff I need to do at home. On top of all that I have an induction day at the help line on Saturday and so can't spend that day packing either. Aaaaargh. Sure it will all work out though. DD, bless her, is also having to do a lot of clearing out as I'm dumping a lot of stuff at her place too. Holiday plans now are just Swansea and London as anything else is just too stressful. Will have to sort out the travel insurance soon though before Portugal in May and Milan in October.

And what else is news? Dad has just come down with a cold so it looks as though he and Mum are going to have to miss the bowls tournament this weekend. Its "short mat" though which isn't like proper bowls (although I've no idea what it actually is).

Can't think of anything else though as my mid has gone blank from the panic! That's all. J x

No comments: