Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hungover

Just got up after having been to Graham's party last night. It was a "burlesque" theme. Denise looked fantastic. Incredible shoes. I copped out and just wore my tuxedo. God we were pissed though. Never in the field of partying has so much vodka been drunk by so few people. New meaning was brought to the term binge drinking. It was also the gayest party ever. Needless to say she didn't make it home last night and ended up staying over. This morning we make a sorry looking pair. But we had a fantastic time. I think. No I'm sure we did... J x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Burlesque...heh awh come on give us a full description nevemind the shoes..I'm thinking Dita Von teese

Unknown said...

Where are the photos? How long did DD survive in 7 inch heels?
It was fab to see you and DD , even if we did gang up on you a wee bit...you enjoyed every second I know.
Also enjoyed seeing folks at ABH, sorry I missed you Jane.
Hope you have both recovered from burlesquing and drinking...maybe you got some ideas for your next party?

Mrs T xx

Jonathan said...

It was more Sally Bowles than Dita (including a bowler hat - how does she do it?). Unfortunately my camera battery was flat so I have no photos.

Just back from seeing No Country... Wow. What a film. Really odd but really good.

It was fab to see Mrs T as ever. She looks fantastic and is as sweet and lovely as usual. That's all. J x