Monday, July 09, 2007

Oh I Don't Know

I know I said I'd keep this thing up to date but I'm so busy having a social life that I've got no time to actually write about it! I've done a gazillion things over the last few days and I've got a gazillion more coming up over the next week or so. Which means I'm afraid that I won't have much time to blog. However, things should calm down a bit after that once the festival is over. But then its just a slippery slope straight into Pride (and Figgy may be coming back up t'road for that). Anyway, to cut a long story short, I'm feeling well. I'm seeing Sean on Thursday morning and hopefully he'll have the name of a good back consultant for me and Charlotte will have an appointment lined up for the removal of my tube (its been 8 weeks since I saw her last so I'm sure the appointment must be just round the corner... actually, I'm guessing that she's forgotten all about it but I'm prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt for now. Caroline would definitely have forgotten about it but I'd have been chasing her up every week because I'd have expected her to forget about it. She got away with it through her natural charm though and being unashamed to say that she'd cocked up - always a good trait in a medical person I feel). I've then got the dentist on Friday (not the hospital one who I don't like, but a regular one). Hopefully he can suggest a replacement gel for the one recommended by the hospital dentist since Colgate aren't manufacturing that one at the moment but you can't get through to the hospital dentist on the phone since his reception number is either constantly engaged or just not answered. Got the dietician on Tuesday next week and I'll have to ask her if one can survive for the rest of one's (hopefully long) life on Ensure Plus since I don't think solid food is ever really going to happen again. She's followed by the Scar Clinic later the same day and I've decided to give them another try but if they keep me waiting over an hour again then I'll just not bother. So there we go. You're up to date on my medical but not my social history. And its taken hours just to type all this. How on earth can I be expected to keep up with the social side of things? TTFN J x

2 comments:

littlebabes2 said...

I keep having problems, as I can never remember my blooming (that's polite for me! You should hear me sometimes!) password.

Anyway I did start to wonder where you were. I started, well only just started to get concerned. You have a life beyond your blog, but for some sad souls like me, who do like to check on how you're doing, bloody well started to worry! I nearly phoned my sister and she would have been shocked just to get the phone call. See what you could have been responsible for. Sooooooo pleased that you're obviously doing extremely well and to have a social life, well I'm envious.

Regards to Jane and Bill. This blogger (I have been called worse) is thinking of them.

Ann x

fig said...

Well, didn't we have a lovely weekend? My highlight was meeting Denise, Ev and Anne in the Palace Hotel Bar and those cheeky Vodka Martinis. Witnessing Denise's use of her decolletage to ensnare Damon Albarn was an education. I simply must get one ... an Albarn not a stupendous pair.

'Into the Woods' must be one of the best pieces of Theatre I have ever seen. Susanne Tose is going to be a huge star! I'm considering buying the DVD ... but that does mean ... Bernadette Peters ... shudder...