Monday, July 23, 2007

And Now On The Page

The book group has decided to do the latest (and last) HP this month. I bought it Saturday morning and had finished it by this morning (albeit that it made me late for work). Wish I'd started them from the beginning now although not owrth going back now I know what happens in the end. Life otherwise OK. All quiet on the theatre front this week although I'm off to Tatton Park on Saturday night for the annual Halle Fireworks concert. I wonder if it will rain? J x

1 comment:

littlebabes2 said...

Pleased to read that all's well. Haven't read any of the HP books myself. Not read much since I discovered SUDOKU. My daughter says I'm well SAD. It hasn't helped with my memory loss either. I still go upstairs and then have to retrace my steps, as I can't remember why I went up there in the first place! Apparently this only affects women as they get older. They usually are thinking of more than one thing at a time. It doesn't happen to men, as they can only ever think of one thing at a time. Thank goodness for small mercies, I hear you say.

Spent last week up in Hay on Wye. The weather was abysmal, but the place and it's surroundings were a joy. The Elan Valley dam was jaw dropping. Also went up to Newbridge on Wye. Haven't been there since I was baptised by Uncle Alan, some ?0 years ago! I still have a problem with my age and it's getting worse.

You are doing remarkably well, as it wasn't so long ago that you were not all keen at the idea of having your tube removed! Leaps and bounds spring to mind.

Love to all.
Ann x