Thursday, July 12, 2007

Good Toase, Naughty Toase

(You had to be there).

Christies this morning and didn't see Sean but some young whippersnapper of a Doctor who gave me the once over. And very thorough he was too. Most impressed. No-one's had their finger that far down my throat for quite some time. My gag reflex almost kicked in. Almost.

The lovely Debbie was there and she's going to check up on Charlotte for me about getting the tube taken out. Charlotte insists she's put things in motion but I've yet to see the evidence. It'll all be sorted now Debbie's on the job though...

To the Museum of Science & Industry tonight (after a vodka martini at Numero with Denise and chums followed by a Peroni at Dimitris with Jane, Lesley & Andrew)to see Neil Bartlett's The Pianist. And what a special night it was. The building/venue was marvellous, the actor telling the story was vaguely famous (The Bill but not Casualty) and the guy playing the piano was stupendous. I shall certainly be adding some Chopin to my collection now - stating with the Nocturne in C Minor (and no Fig, that's not the Donna Summer one).

Dentist in the morning and gym (apparently) in the evening tomorrow and then Leeds on saturday to see Sarah, Sarah & Donna. It just never slows down... J x

No comments: