Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Full Time Is Exhausting

Was on a training course in Stockport today. This meant leaving the house at 0800 and not returning until 1700 plus I only got a half hour for lunch. I'm knackered so will not be going to beginners yoga tonight (in any case its Ashtanga which I believe is quite a vigorous yoga so perhaps not quite the sort I'm looking for -I want one that improves flexibility). The good thing about the trip to Stockport however was that it showed me that I can get through the day without a syringe by my side - drinking all painkillers and nutritional supplements. Perhaps I won't need to come home from work every lunchtime from now on which could mean that I'll be back on full time sooner than I thought (work won't be as intense as this training course - it was a 2 day course delivered in one day: Mrs T should be expecting a telephone call from me any day now since I understood very little of the course and she did it when you had 2 days!).

Anyway, got to get on booking Porgy & bess for the Aged Ps. TTFN. J x

No comments: