Thursday, October 12, 2006

Last Post...

... before Brighton.

Had physiotherapy this morning. Exhausting. This session focussed on my general fitness and stamina. In order to do that they needed to know how fit I am now. So I had to do various tests before, during and after which they would measure my pulse, blood pressure etc. Even had to do the bleep test which is knackering. Anyway, turns out that I'm not totally unfit although they still recommend that I do a course of 6 weekly exercise classes which they run. So that's every Friday morning for the next 6 weeks. Unable to make it into work after the workout (nothing to do with a "night on the town" thank you Ms Murray).

Had a call this afternoon from Debbie (a nurse at Christies). Instead of just giving me a gel for my scars they're referring me to a scar clinic at Wythenshawe hospital where I get assessed by a consultant plastic surgeon. Apparently they won't do my nose at the same time...

Bloody food delivery people have cocked up my food delivery (again). Not being delivered until Monday now. Luckily I have enough food (just) to last.

Leaving for the airport at 8 tomorrow morning so this will be my last posting until I get back. Have a nice weekend everyone. J x

No comments: