Monday, October 09, 2006

Its All So Bloody Complicated

Stayed in the flat all day today expecting a delivery of food. Was sent 60 syringes but no food. When I phoned the delivery company they informed me they hadn't sent food because they had no vanilla flavour left. Hello? No taste buds? Did no-one tell you? They'll be sent tomorrow now when I will either be at work (am) or at the physio (pm). Or they'll come the day after when I'll be at work (am) or the GPs (pm) or the day after that - work (am) second set of physios (pm). And then I go to London. Bloody bloody. I just hope the concierge takes delivery otherwise I'll be losing a whole lot more weight in the near future...

Looking forward to work though. Officially I'll have to be just a visitor tomorrow as don't see the GP until Wednesday to get signed back on and I'm not insured to work until they have it in writing that I'm fit for purpose.

Spoke to Figgy today for the first time in ages and we're both dead excited about Wicked. Looking forward to seeing him and his Mum at the weekend. Hopefully also seeing John on Friday.

And thank you Sarah for the good luck in work card. Its like starting work all over again. Can anyone else remember those first precious days in the Inland Revenue? Ah, what joy... J x

1 comment:

newcastlewench said...

"Inland Revenue"? Exactly HOW long have you been off???

Mwah!! xxx