Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lovely Day

Looking bright and beautiful out there this morning. I'm off on my Flo Nightingale duties this afternoon with my friend Jim. He's doing really well at the moment and the main danger is that he'll try and overdo things instead of easing himself back into life gently because he's feeling so good. Rest assured I'll be giving him a good talking to so that he doesn't overdo things.

Did the helpline this week - its been a while! But it was good to get back into it. Had a trainee with me - a sweet guy called Ryan but unfortunately we had very few calls so he wasn't able to learn a lot.

To the theatre last night with Mike and Lesley to see the Ballets Trocadero de Monte Carlo. Absolutely fantastic. You wouldn't expect drag ballet to be so good but it is.

Easter is now on the horizon - how did that sneak up so quickly? Have our next film night on Friday with a busy week before that: Book club on Monday, Wrexham on Wednesday, cinema with Gill on Thursday... it just never stops! That's all. J x

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Ooh, I saw the Trocs a couple of years ago at the Millennium Centre - they were fab.