Friday, April 29, 2011

Fat Fingers

So, he finally got the ring on her finger. We didn't think it was going to happen for a while there...

Anyway, I thought it was a lovely wedding and the dress was exquisite. And the wedding breakfast went well too. Savoury croissants and pain au chocolat and gallons and galloons of champagne. Finally broke up around 1400 (from 0800). Everyone was suitably dressed - hats, tiaras, "marry me instead" T shirts and the like.

Then off to town to buy some currency as flying to Portugal (early) Sunday morning. Aged Ps arrive tomorrow by train and then DD driving us to the airport at 0545. I know! But dinner tomorrow evening first with said Ageds, DD and Bryn & Michelle. Should be nice. It'll certainly be nice to have a break from work but then its back to all the work rubbish that's going on at the moment. Oh joy. But not going to worry about that just yet. Am taking 3 book group books with me. How many do we think I might finish? Even one would be a record for me recently!

Not taking computer with me but may blog from Portugal on phone if I can get it to work... That's all. J x

No comments: