Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bloody Typical

The weather forecast for Valencia has been sun, sun, sun for weeks, months now and then, on the weekend that we're due to go, rain all weekend. Bugger. BUGGER do you hear me? And thrice bugger I say. Still, there'll be museums and shops and bars (oh my). So I'm sure we'll have a good time. That is, of course, if we ever make it there. We fly to Alicante (taxi booked for 0515 tomorrow am) and then have to get the train to Valencia. We've tried booking train seats but DD's computer is rubbish and the Spanish railway doesn't support Apple computers. Bugger again. Anyway, I've packed for nice weather (I'm an optimist - apparently optimists see the doughnut where pessimists see the hole...) but made one concession by packing an umbrella (now that my builder has told me where he hid it). So anyway, not taking the computer - Monarch weight limits and all that - so I'll blog when I get back and let you know all about it. That's all. J x

2 comments:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

Hope you have a fun time and that the umbrella will never be used. Come back refreshed and all in one piece.
Nanny x

Unknown said...

Sure you will enjoy yourself? Is there any possibility that you won't after all you are travelling with HRH DD.

No comment on not seeing the hole always preferred the half full glass myself....keep your comments to yourself Nanny.

Waiting for all the cultural, fashion and nightlife reports from our man in Valencia. ENJOY!!!!

The Ts xxx